What makes the Animated Musical Santa’s Toy Shop a great Christmas decoration
Table of Contents
The animated musical Santa’s toy shop is a good Christmas decorating item that anyone living in a small space can make use of.
When living in a small apartment, decorating for the end of year holidays isn’t easy. We can’t set up huge decors such as Christmas villages or even a big tree adorned with exquisite ornaments.
In case of small area to be decorated for the holidays, you’re generally left with themed posters – which come in handy and set a cheerful atmosphere to the room – or small decorating items.
This is why the animated musical Santa’s toy shop is and ideal collectible that will provide your room with a Christmas-y look. This collectible features a winter decor and Santa Claus working in his North Pole Toy Shop. Two kids and a dog are looking through the window the Jolly Old Saint Nick putting the finishing touches to a beautiful Christmas train riding around a tree (the tiny train actually rides around the tree!)
Santa’s Toy Shop musical box features
- The diorama on which Santa’s working also includes a small village covered in the snow. The scene is lighted, which provides it with an attractive cozy look.
- A streetlight at the corner of the animated musical Santa’s toy shop lights the street while a gigantic Christmas tree adorns the workshop’s backside corner. This cute Christmas music box comes with 8 songs, which include Silent Night, Joy To The World, etc.
- It is powered by 3 AAA batteries. The collectible measures 9″ x 8″ x 7 1/2″.
- This scene makes our heart feel merry and for some, might remind them from memories of their childhood when, as children, they used to look through the windows of department stores, admiring the beautiful Christmas sceneries and other dioramas.
- This animated Christmas musical box can be associated with other similar items that can be grown into Christmas villages that will enhance your holiday decor.