As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Christmas candles to make at home
Table of Contents
Make Your Own Candle Kit – 100% Beeswax Candles – Do It Yourself! 10 Full Size Sheets (Approx. 8
Decorating with candles is trendy in the end of year holiday season. And if you’re fond of natural ornaments, then you will want to make beeswax Christmas candles. These homemade Christmas crafts can be used as ornaments but also make fantastic gift ideas for your loved ones.
Beeswax candle kits allow you to create outstanding Christmas candles. Indeed, this year, the trend in Christmas decoration is the use of natural elements; and, obviously, this concerns Christmas candles as well. Here you are going to learn how to make Christmas candles out of honeycomb beeswax at home. Kids can lend a hand, though.
How to make beeswax Christmas candles
As said earlier, homemade beeswax Christmas candles make great holiday gift ideas as well as cheerful holiday decorations. Making the gifts that are meant to be given to those we care for always adds to the value of the present. And frankly, since making Christmas candles out of beeswax honeycomb is easy as a pie there is no reason for not giving it a try.
Here’s what you need to make beeswax Chrismas candle lights:
- A few Christmas colored sheets of honeycomb beeswax (red, green, yellow to feature gold, white to feature snowflakes or grey for silver, etc.)
- A wick roll
- Decorative items such as petite flowers or pine cones, glitter, and Christmas colored ribbons
- Air dryer
Instructions to make your homemade holiday candles:
- To make beeswax honeycomb Christmas candles, you are going to cut the beeswax sheet the measure you want your Christmas candle to be.
- Next, cut the wick a little longer than the one of the beeswax sheet you just cut. Place the wick on the side of the beeswax sheet and press.
- Now, tightly roll it so that you maintain the wick in place.
- In order to avoid the wax to crack and if it is necessary, warm a the sheet with your hairdryer.
- When the new candle is done, warm a little so that you can press the end of the sheet onto the candle.
- To give a flat bottom to your candle, rub their bottom over a warmed skillet.
- For the finishing touches, softly press the edge that runs the side of the candle and sprinkle glitters on the candle.
- Decorate with ribbons, flowers, etc.
Tip: Get beeswax sheets in different Christmas-y colours so that you can vary the effects and perfect the holiday ambiance.y operated tealight Christmas candles.
Homemade Christmas gift idea: custom beeswax candles
Beeswax candle kits ready to play with
Now that you have got some ideas to help you get going, go make some beeswax Christmas candles. You will quickly notice that your gift recipients won’t believe you made them yourself and also be agreeably surprised with the many unique designs you have come up with.